Friday, June 18, 2010

A Quick One

Just a quick post before I join the party at Where Bloggers Create II tonight. I need to go straighten my stitching room and take some photos to post later tonight. You can see lots of other spots where bloggers create by clicking on the button on the right.


Here are a few pieces I have stitched but not yet finished:



Make Do #3: Kindness
by Shakespeare's Peddler





Make Do #4:  Springtime
by Shakespeare's Peddler 
I will add a bow with the ribbon which I just happened to have in my stash.



Make Do #1:  Love
by Shakespeare's Peddler


Sweet Heart
by Heart in Hand

Long May She Wave
by Lizzie Kate

And last, but not least, a picture for the Totally Useless Stitch Along.  I haven't added much since the last time - but hope to correct that soon, like this weekend.

Please come by tomorrow for the party! 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cozy space! I have not stitched in a while but find it to be so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete