Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WIPocalypse Post #1

I wanted to post a picture of each item on my WIPocalypse page but found out that would be over 30 pictures!!  YIKES!!  So I will post what I have so far.   I finished stitching and have even framed Little Boys by Cricket Collection.  Shown below.



I have finished stitching By the Chimney With Care (Three Stockings for January) by Blackbird Designs.




I am currently working on Sweet August (Three Stockings for August) by Blackbird Designs.  Sorry for the lousy out of focus picture.  A better picture will be coming soon when they're stitched.





I also fiddled Anniversaries of the Heart and organized the floss - no small feat - and with all this would you believe that I am missing some of the colors?  I'm sure they are around here "borrowed" most likely for a different project.  I'll track them down soon.

Getting ready for the WIPocalypse  forced  inspired me to clean up my stitching room.

2 comments:

  1. Love your "Little Boys" piece, Syd--haven't seen that design before... And all the BBD stockings look wonderful. You're sure getting a lot stitched this year so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the stockings - not something that I would have picked out but now that I see them stitched - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete