Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Already?

It seems like yesterday that we were celebrating New Year's.  And I'm a day late with this post, but I wanted to share my monthly decorations for February.


Sheepy in my stitching room with his February blanket by Homespun Elegance.


February Monthly Mania by Heart in Hand


February Heart that hangs on my corner cupboard in the dining room by Leisure Arts.


February Santa of the Month by Curtis Boehringer


Be True by Shepherd's Bush.  This is on the end of the love seat that serves as my happy chair.

January was a busy month around here.  I did get some stitching done - a minor miracle since I spent a good part of the month recovering from bronchitis - but I am much better now.  You can see pictures of my earlier accomplishments in my WIPocalype post.

Last night I put the last stitches on these three beauties from Sweet August  by Blackbird Designs.


Gentle Poppy


Wild Sunflower


Roadside Thistle

I have yet to finish finish any of these little stockings but will be attempting that soon - maybe in the next week or so.  I'd like to put these in a little basket that I have with seasonal pillows.

Also, in the next few days I need to get out my Valentine's Day decorations.  I don't think I have that many things finished for this holiday but I sure have a lot in the box in shame to be completed.  I think I feel some finishing coming on in the next little while!

Keep on Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Love all your february decorating! Esp. the sheep, he is so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some very cute February decorations. I don't have any for Feb. I just might have to put that on my to do list.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have my January stitching on display! Need to get busy and make myself some February things... Yours all look great, Syd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your February pieces very cute.
    Over from the PS blog and now a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello dear, its me cucki..your new friend and follower too :)
    i really love your blog and stitching so much..so sweet..
    sheepie is so cute..
    big hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete