and here,
and even here
and I can't seem to get going.
Last month, shortly after my last post I did finish this gift for my friend Claire-Ann for her birthday.
Since then very little has been done. Time to go look through my stash to see what catches my fancy. I'll share what I find soon.
Very lovely gifts you made for your friend. Super pretty. You did really good:))) Going thru your stash is fin. Good Luck.
ReplyDeletelove Annette
good luck deary..i hope you can find it soon.
ReplyDeletehugs xxx
Sis, I hope you find it soon! It's very odd to see you without it. Perhaps it is vacationing with my will to get anything around the house?
ReplyDeleteMaybe you need a getaway with the stitching girls? Or Nancy was talking about getting together for a "chick weekend"? Someplace or someone will hopefully reignite your flame and you will be inspired again soon :). PS - when I read that title, for some reason I remembered when your kids were little and you singsonging the phrase "yohooo, little rabbit". Made me smile, I miss the days when we were able to get together on a much more regular basis.
Oh yes, I lost my mojo for about 2-3 months, it was awful. I didnt want to do anything but it is back and I am so happy, it will be nice to meet you in Ocean City, donna
ReplyDelete