Saturday, December 29, 2012

My New Happy Chair

Here it is - my new happy chair.  It lives in my stitching room.




I had to replace my older happy chair in November.  My mother-in-law had come to live with us after being displaced by Superstorm Sandy.  She needed my old happy chair because it was the right height for her.  I had been eyeing upholtered chairs for quite some time but couldn't come up with a good enough reason to buy one until the above scenario presented itself. I found this one at Pier 1 on clearance.  Not only on clearance but when we went to pick it up I had the salesladies turn it over so I could make sure that the legs weren't loose.  When they did that we discovered some tears in the bottom lining.  They offered me an additional 20% off!  Sold and into the truck it went.  I think that as time passes and our nest empties I will move it upstairs into what will become a guest/stitching room.

Keep on stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Love this cahir for you :). Hope is doesn't get a&& -worn too soon, lol

    ReplyDelete