Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Word for 2013

I had every intention on posting this on January 1.  However, some health issues (what my dentist calls a "failed root canal" and the onset of a cold) have put those plans on the back burner.  With any luck I will make it through the day without a nap - a first since Saturday!  And will be able to return to a full day of work tomorrow.  So far this week I have been in for 3 hours, 2 on Monday and 1 yesterday.  Seems foolish to go in for such a short time - but - people do look for their paychecks on pay day and so far I have only missed one in almost 7 years, but was bailed out that time by a co-worker.  Having said all that affirms that I have made a good choice for 2013.

In the past few years I have seen this idea of choosing word for the coming year.  This year I have chosen

                                                          B-A-L-A-N-C-E

I've gotta find some.  And I know that we don't find something unless we look for it!

You will probably see a few posts about this in the coming year.

Happy New Year!

Keep on Stitching!

1 comment: