Since last time I saw your sampler you've stitched a lot. Looking beautiful.love Annette
I see him starting to appear down there in the corner. Looks like a lot of progress to me :)
I love your WIP...this is going to be so pretty.....I found your Blog and I am now one of your followers. I hope that you will be a follower on my Blog....here is the link:http://lindakscreativityworks.blogspot.comI love reading your Blog...Take careHappy StitchingLinda K, Railroad
Since last time I saw your sampler you've stitched a lot. Looking beautiful.
ReplyDeletelove Annette
I see him starting to appear down there in the corner. Looks like a lot of progress to me :)
ReplyDeleteI love your WIP...this is going to be so pretty.....
ReplyDeleteI found your Blog and I am now one of your followers. I hope that you will be a follower on my Blog....here is the link:
http://lindakscreativityworks.blogspot.com
I love reading your Blog...
Take care
Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad