Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Around the House

OK, I'll admit it.  I'm tired of snow and winter and ready for Spring.

I've been treating myself to tulips since I first spotted them in the store this winter.

I was able to get 2 bunches for $12 this week.  I spread the cheer around the house.

A big bunch on the dining room table,

Three by the kitchen window over the sink,


Some in the living room by my stitching nest,
One by the bathroom sink,

A few on my dresser, and


One on my sewing table in the stitching room.




3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Sometimes a girl just needs flowers, even if we have to buy them for ourselves!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I may have to do this. I could use some spring cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tulips, great idea! I dont have snow but am really looking forwards to spring..and some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete