Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ocean City, MD

On the weekend of April 11 I had the wonderful opportunity to attend classes given by Sherri Jones at Salty Yarns and The Lankford Hotel.  I like going to the Lankford.  Each room is a little different.

I stayed in The Willet this time.  I think this is only second time I have stayed upstairs in the hotel.

To the left of the entry door.

Head on view from the door.

Tucked in a corner near the bed.

The corner on the other side of the bed.

The sleeping area viewed from the kitchen.
I enjoyed this room so much.

While there I decided that  I need a dresser like this one for my stitching room.



All weekend, each time I looked at the dresser I thought one drawer for fabrics, one drawer for charts and kits, and one drawer for fibers.  Perfect.  And contained. And so, the hunt begins.

When  I arrived I did have the pre-stitching done for the first day's class. A Fine and Fancy Tulip Tray.






I'll be back soon.

Keep on Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Looking so sweet...
    Beautiful stitching xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attended their spring retreat this past weekend and stayed in the Willet room. I loved it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous project! Looking forward to hearing about more of your retreat! love Annette

    ReplyDelete