Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fall Retreat

Thank you for your lovely comments.  They mean so much to me.

I missed the first evening of the retreat because I was traveling.  That means I missed Sara's delectable appetizers and desserts.  I did have to work Friday, so that couldn't be helped.

Saturday was my first full day and I got in some great stitching time.

I worked on Bittersweet September by Blackbird Designs, probably the first time I touched it since retreat the year before.


And I worked on November Cottage by County Cottage Needleworks.


And, I put the last stitches and attached the embellishments on Be Nice by Shepherd's Bush.


I believe that we took a little stroll down the boardwalk to the Alaska Stand for burgers and fries.  A nice lunch eaten outside with friends.  

In the evening Sara brought out the leftovers from the previous night and I think some new desserts.  Lots of delicious choices.

I'll be back tomorrow with more.

Keep on Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Be Nice finish! Your WIPs look super.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it great to have uninterrupted stitching time? And the food was delicious!

    ReplyDelete