Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tuesday Ta-Da

So, a busy day today.  Work, then home and out for my manicure.  Then a quick trip into the grocery store - and my walk.  I try to walk 10,000 steps a day now.  I wear a Garmin Vivofit 3 which gives me this little reward when I hit my step goal


Sorry for the glare.  And then when I changed the screen so that I can see the clock again  this little beauty came up - a medal for hitting my step goal 5 days in a row.  How cool is that?


As you can probably tell, it doesn't take much to thrill me.

So, after my walk it was time to sit and stitch - a reward for having hit my step goal.  I put the last stitches in Coverlet Berry Scissor Tray by The Scarlett House.


I am pleased with the way this came out.  Tomorrow night I hope to do the finishing on this one.

I started this one - you know the one that I wrote about yesterday - Country Sampler Girl's Club, Summer House Pinkeep by Stacy Nash.  Just a little start, but a start.


Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.  I really love the comments.

Keep on Stitching!

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty finish.
    Good for you getting your exercise in. I too walk daily. Yes, it takes up time, but it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coverlet piece!
    Curious on why you switched from FitBit to the Garmin????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having problems with my FitBit syncing. The solution a year or so ago was a new phone- which also didn't work. I switched to Garmin at that time. I like the different bands that are available for the Garmin, too. You know me, sometimes it's about the fashion statement! ;)

      Delete
  3. The last few days I've not been getting even close to my 10,000 steps in - gotta do better tonight! Good for you getting your 5 day badge!
    Can't wait to see your tray all finished up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Von. I'm working on a getting 100 days - and then hopefully it will have become a habit.

      Delete
  4. Hi Syd! Welcome back! Glad to hear that things are settling down for you with work and life in general. Nice finish on Peter & Peep
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete