Thursday, January 4, 2018

January 4

Cold, snowy, and blowy here today.  I am happy to be home from work and snug in my home.  Thankfully, I do  not have to go out until I leave for work in the morning.  I home that you are warm and safe where you are.

A few pictures to show from last night's progress.  No stitching at lunchtime as  I had to make a run to the airport instead.

Looks like no pictures today since Blogger cannot copy pictures from my phone.  Worked yesterday but not today.  It may be time to step away from Blogger and Google and find new platform.  Any suggestions?

So, anyway, I did finish another Santa - really and I like the way it looks in the window frame.

And I had some continued work on Sampler House V. 

I need to exercise, eat some dinner, finish a project or at least spend some time on it, and get to the Happy Chair.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Stay warm and safe, Syd. The kiddos got 8 inches and worked from home in their jammies...makes me feel better knowing that they are not out and about.
    I'm having troubles with my phone every time I try to go on Blogger and load pics too, but my phone is old and should have been upgraded a year ago...I chalk it up to that.
    Have a safe drive in the morning, and TGIF.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing your finished Santa! Hope the trek to work was an uneventful one for you. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally catching up on older posts or rereading some and finally commenting. I too was having trouble with blogger. I found if I use Google instead of Safari or Internet Explorer, blogger works. I was having a terrible time since the beginning of the year posting comments, when I make the change to Google, it now works!

    ReplyDelete