Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

I hope that you are having a wonderful Labor Day.   Ours is a bit rainy - so it's probably good we don't have a picnic planned.  I feel for all those people who have decided to have an end of summer bash today.

A little more progress on 1 the 1994 Santa.  Again, hope to make more progress today and tonight.  It looks like such a little thing and seems to be taking a long time.


It seems to be such a slow go, but I can see a little more progress.  The colors on the birds seem a little distorted in this picture.   I'll try for a better picture tomorrow.

I got Will's room back to the way I like it and actually stitched in here last night.

Lots of progress on other fronts this weekend but not as much stitching as I had hoped.

Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day.

1 comment:

  1. Your Santa is coming along gorgeous, Syd! Isn't it true how some of the smallest WIPs take me so long to finish...you are making great progress.

    It's rainy here in CT as well, though not so bad but a good stitchy day none the less.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment...I love your blog and will enjoy reading it.

    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete