Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Little Progress

I did my thing and went to the football game to sell raffle tickets - we only sold 3 and I bought one of those. We have a long way to go on this fundraiser.   A lot of people said that they didn't have money with them and would catch us next time.  I hope so.

A little more progress on the 1994 Santa.  Certainly doesn't look like hours of work when compared to yesterday.  I must say that I am having to stab on this one since it's done on 18 ct Davos and I am not able to establish the sewing rhythm that I normally use when I stitch.  I was searching for some missing floss and found out that this isn't the oldest one in my stash.  I found the 1992 Santa!  I guess I'll stitch him when I'm finished with this one.


Still haven't gotten the hang of styling my hair.  I did buy some "product" which is supposed to help, but I may not have bought the right thing.  It looks a little better than yesterday.  By the time I go back to work on Tuesday I should look presentable.

I did get some home tending done yesterday.  And a little more today.  I've got Will's room put back together the way I like it.  And that is one more task off my list.  I also spent some time sorting papers today and have two nice bags full to be burned when Mr. S gets home.

I hope to make more progress on Santa.  It's after 3:00 here so I had better get started soon.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment