Hi Sid, I am going to be back blogging this week, I hope. I am feeling better every day but it has been a long haul for me. I notice on your bucket list you have listed our Brentwood on the Beach Retreat. We would love to have you attend. Let me know if you are serious and I will send you information for next year. We will be there in 7 more sleeps. Take care and keep in touch. Kerry
Hi Sid,
ReplyDeleteI am going to be back blogging this week, I hope. I am feeling better every day but it has been a long haul for me. I notice on your bucket list you have listed our Brentwood on the Beach Retreat. We would love to have you attend. Let me know if you are serious and I will send you information for next year. We will be there in 7 more sleeps. Take care and keep in touch. Kerry
Kerry ,
DeleteYes, please let me know the details for next year.
Syd