I decided to start a new project. This one is Beggar's Night by Threadwork Primitives. She is a fairly new designer to me. I gotta say, I'm loving the prim.
I am doing this on 36 count something or other that was in my stash. The chart calls for DMC threads. I found a conversion here and am using the Gentle Arts fibers from my stash.
This picture shows the cover of the chart pack.
Also, check out header she has on her blog. What a nice, easy finish and it looks wonderful. Sometimes less is more.
This is the first piece I've started in my new stitching room. It felt good to be able to actually find things again.
Have a great day.
Saturday's Critters
9 hours ago
Cute chart
ReplyDeleteSweet start and very pretty chart
ReplyDeleteHugs x
Thank you for stitching Beggar's Night Syd. I know it will look lovely in the GA floss and I can't wait to see your progress.
ReplyDeleteWishing you lot of happy stitching in your new sewing room.