Monday, October 14, 2013

A Teaser

One of our projects this summer has been to add laminate flooring to some of the bedrooms.

Baby Girl's room was first so that she would move back in there.

Next, up, was my soon to be stitching room.  This was Little Boy's room for many, many years. 

A view of the room, there is a daybed behind all those boxes.

The elk head in the foreground will be moving to the basement.  I love this color. 

An honest to goodness closet for my stash!
As you can see I have started to move in.  My son has to finish cleaning out the closet.  Then I can unpack and settle in. 

I will be moving the happy chair and my farm table in here.  I am trying to work with what  I have before I go out and buy anything else.

2 comments:

  1. Great color for your stitching room. Yes I too do my best to work with what I have first. You may be surprised and afterwards may buy something else you will discover you needed at the end:) Have fun setting up. love Annette

    ReplyDelete