Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Stitch from Stash - May

Well, I didn't spend as much as last month, so that is an improvement.

My amount spent this month was:  $145.00.  I outlined part of my spend in this post.  And I bid on a piece on ebay which hasn't arrived but has been paid for.  I'll post a picture of that once I receive it.  Even though I spent almost half my allotment in the past month, I am still in the game.  Of course, I will have to be very, very careful in the coming months to stay in the game.

In the past month I finished Strawberry House by Scarlett House which I showed here.

I worked on these pieces:

Fun Every Day - Sunday by Sam Sarah Designs

Summer at Hollyberry Farm by Stacy Nash Primitives

Spring Gardner Sewing Roll by Stacy Nash Primitives
I have been working in my stitching room, sorting and cleaning and organizing.  I have bought two pieces of furniture for that room which I'll show in another post.  I am still doing some tweaking in there.

Have a great month.

Keep on Stitching!


2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your stitching so much
    Beautiful
    Projects
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The calendar piece -- those little tags become addictive! Have fun with them! All of your stitching looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete