First, here's a picture of my cookie platter on Christmas Eve.
A few new recipes on there. The caramel and chocolate dipped pretzel sticks with homemade caramel were a big hit.
I managed to squeeze a little stitching and finished stitching these during the month of December.
| Deer in the Meadow from Merry Christmas leaflet by Blackbird Designs |
| Snowy Eve from the same leaflet |
| and Merry Christmas also from that leaflet. |
I hope that 2015 is healthy and happy for you.
I'm off to my stitching room to look through my stash and formulate some stitching plans for the year ahead.
Keep on Stitching!
Happy New Year, Syd! Hope your year is filled with smiles and stitches! Your cookies platter looks absolutely fabulous. What lovely BBD stockings you stitched!
ReplyDeleteRobin in Virginia
The cookies look major delicious!!! Stockings are wonderful--you're ahead of the game for next year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Will I see you Super Bowl weekend?
I love the stockings...but not as much as I love the look of those cookies! They look divine!
ReplyDelete