Saturday, September 19, 2015

Happy Stitching Song

I saw this on Facebook and just had to share it with you.  Enjoy!  I'm off to tackle the mess also known as The Stitching Room.  I think you'll be able to see it if you click on the words Happy Stitching Song.

Thank you! Forgot to mention, this is a spoof of the song "Happy Working Song" from Disney's Enchanted. I did not write the original, I just created the stit...



  Enjoy!  I'm off to tackle the mess also known as The Stitching Room.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Thank you Thank you! Oh I enjoyed that so much. I was so surprised! What a beautiful voice she has and I smiled & laughed the whole time. Loved it.
    love Annette ps what is flosstube?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is adorable, Syd--thanks for sharing it with us. That girl can sing!!!

    Hope your fall is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I was not aware there was such a thing as flosstube.

    ReplyDelete