Saturday, January 2, 2016

Saturday

I didn't stitch as much as I had hoped today.  Other things got in the way.  Like cleaning and laundry - necessary.  And I did go for another walk, only four miles today.  It was getting late and I didn't want to be walking on the path after dark.

I did finish all of the red on the bird for the Sewing Bird Pocket.

And I kitted up Crazy Socks by Rosewood Manor and made a little start on that today.  I'm stitching this on 28 ct. Vintage (because I had it in my stash) and using two strands.  I think that will give me the coverage I need.


I opted to start with border as I usually do.  I haven't gotten very far and hope to do a bit more before I go to bed.

Keep on Stitching!


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great finish..
    Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on another walk! The red bird looks good and you are off to a good start on the border of your Crazy Socks piece.

    ReplyDelete