Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January 3

This will be a quick one. It's late and the happy chair is calling but I think my bed is calling even louder.

Today was a busy day at work.  Lots to do and lots left to do tomorrow and for the rest of the week and that's all good.

After work I went to the new house to paint the trim in my daughter's room.  She came after work to help, too.  And we got it finished.  As she said, one room down, lots to go!  But it's a start.

When I arrived home I checked my mail and found this




and when I unwrapped it this is what was inside.  Happy mail!



I also had a little start yesterday - a very little one followed by a little stitching at lunch today.
This is Trick or Treat by Blackbird Designs, the next stocking in the series.




That's all for today.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. A happy mail day is always a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mail. The trick or treat stocking looks really cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mail to go with the happy chair is a wonderful day! The stocking is taking shape.

    ReplyDelete