I made a bit more progress on Theodore last night. I'm not sure that you can see the picture from yesterday's post. (I've done a bit of fiddling so you should be able to see the picture from yesterday's post in that post now!) Let's hope this one is better. My photos go from my phone to Amazon Prime Photos and I'm not quite sure how to retrieve them to have them appear here.
I have made progress on his pants but have a long way to go. I hope to finish his pants (or maybe they're shorts?) tonight and move on to his legs.
I'm home this morning waiting for an inspector to come. So, may get some time to stitch before the inspector arrives and I head off to work.
Keep on Stitching!

I can see Theodore in yesterday's post; he looks good.
ReplyDeleteRobin - I was having some technical difficulties. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDelete