Thursday, June 29, 2017

Wednesday

No stitching progress to show for yesterday.  I didn't sleep well on Tuesday night and was only wanting to sleep once I got home from work.   And I gave in and slept.  I felt more rested when I got up this morning.

Here are a couple of pictures from our recent vacation to Keuka Lake in New York.  We had a week of wonderful weather.  The views from the house were stunning.  I realized when we were leaving that I would miss that view.  I also realized that we didn't turn on the tv and that I hadn't eaten in the house all week.



the small house is a Honeymoon Cottage that was part of the property we rented, but we didn't rent that little piece



We visited with family and I saw all my siblings while we were away.  And my aunt, uncle, and cousins, too.  My heart was truly full.   I am blessed I am to have such a loving family.

I did visit Expressions in Needlearts in Canadaigua when I was there.  A little bit of stash acquisition happened.  Pictures of my finds are below.


and


and


I can't figure out why the last picture is oriented that way.  I'm not able to turn it and turning it before I uploaded it doesn't help.  Sorry about that - more technical difficulties.

It's off to the grocery store for me and then home to hopefully do a little stitching on Theodore.

Keep on Stitching!

2 comments: