I did work today. Only five hours. I thought it would be more like two but I got on a roll and am ready to return to the office on Monday. Which means that all the stuff I brought home was taken back and put back in it's proper place today. That took longer than I thought but it's good to know I can hit the ground running on Monday.
I had a finish last night and one for tonight.
![]() |
| A Year in Chalk: March by Hands On Design |
![]() |
| A Year in Chalk: April by Hands On Design |
I'm off to finish my last few tasks for today and hopefully finish stitching Winter Solstice - Serenity.
Keep on Stitching!


Glad your day went well, Syd, and that you even found time for stitching. I love when I get my organized and ready to roll on Monday, it makes my weekend so much more pleasant, not to mention my sleep on Sunday night is much more restful...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your weekend
Great finishes, Syd! Glad you were able to get yourself organized so you are ready to roll Monday. Enjoy your Sunday!
ReplyDelete