Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tuesday

Another work day today and this was a full one.  I'm tired again tonight but I think that is to be expected.

I have made a little progress on On Redware Road.  I have almost completed the roof.  I may go back and complete the flower on the left so that I can begin the bottom border.

And I finished the next piece in A Year in Chalk - this one is for July.  
A Year in Chalk: July by Hands on Design
Only a few more of these to finish and then I think I'm moving to some things that require a sewing machine or some hand finishing.  I have lots of choices from the 'bin of shame' and the area surrounding it. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Keep on Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the giggle about the 'bin of shame'! Your July Year in Chalk looks super. Very nice progress with On Redware Road.

    ReplyDelete