Welcome Back!
I finished stitching Trick or Treat this evening. It took a little more than time than I thought.
I didn't take a lunch today because I took the morning off to tend to some moving chores. I did stitch a little while waiting for my number to be called at the DMV or MVC as it's now called in New Jersey. I watched an episode of Madam Secretary when I got home from work and finished the stitching.
So into the bin of shame this one goes until I get the unpacking done and feel like I can dedicate some time finishing.
And a new start - the next one in the series called Night Song. A very little start and it looks like I went a little off the reservation with my fabric choice. I'm going to keep it.
I had a busy morning. I went to the new house to meet the wifi guy and the mattress delivery people. While I waited I unpacked my car - again. This time it was my hanging clothes , well most of them and some things for the stitching room. I had time to clean the bathrooms while I waited and to thoroughly clean the refrigerator. Those were the last tasks I wanted to complete before the move over the weekend. Of course, I have lots of packing to do here. I'm confident I'll get it done.
Thanks for stopping by.
Saturday's Critters
9 hours ago


Good luck with the move this weekend--hope the weather cooperates and it's smooth sailing!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes on the move this weekend, Syd! I hope you won't have to deal with inclement weather while the move happens. Congratulations on the trick or treat finish! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteหนังการ์ตูน