Friday, finally. For a short work week it sure felt long.
I have another little finish to show from the box. This one is called Hip Hop by Lizzie Kate. Isn't this cute? The kit came with all of the finishing supplies except for the fiberfill. I love when I can make a project look just like the designer's.
I have it sitting on the back of Peter and Peep.
Have a great day!
Saturday's Critters
9 hours ago

Another awesome finish, Syd!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Hugs
What a cutie! I think I may have it in my stash. You really are making up for lost time with your frequent posts. Enjoy reading them.
ReplyDeleteA very cute finish!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! The bright colors cheered me up on this gray day.
ReplyDeleteOh now that is gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet finish and one ready for the spring season! Go Syd!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute one, Syd--love the colors!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie - love the finishing with all the bright colors!
ReplyDeleteI think your home looks beautiful, the groupings stunning, the runner a beauty and much has been accomplished! Kudos to you!
ReplyDeleteตารางคะแนนลาลีกา