It's been a busy one for me. As you know I am packing and getting ready to move. And then there is the shopping of things like curtains. I must admit that I am getting excited to move. And get settled.
On one of my breaks today I did a little more on Trick or Treat.
It looks like a lot but wasn't really. Only one episode of Chance on Hulu.
I loaded the car and took a bunch of stuff to the new house. And I've loaded the car again so I can drop off another load after work.
I did a little blog reading tonight to see what everyone is up to. My consensus is that we are all cold! My friend texted me to tell me that it was 11 here this morning. We went out later this morning and it was 23 but very, very windy. Take your breath away windy.
Keep warm.
Have a great day!

Your stocking is taking up shape, Syd. The candy corn are adorable. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDelete