Back to work today. A change of pace from the weekend's activities involving packing and moving. Physically a bit less challenging.
I've made a little more progress on Trick or Treat. I'll show that tomorrow.
For today I'm sharing another one of my finishes.
This one is Coverlet Berry Scissor Tray by The Scarlett House. This is a class piece from Summer School at The Attic in 2015.
We learned how to make the strawberries in class. One is stuffed with lizard litter and other with emery to sharpen needles.
Here is a picture of just the tray.
This was a pretty easy finish since the the mat board was precut. I really enjoyed stitching and finishing this piece.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
Saturday's Critters
2 hours ago


Love this Syd! Was the border hard to do?
ReplyDeleteGreat finish! I really like the colors in the coverlet design.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteWow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.
Thanks For more information visit
หนังการ์ตูน