You may have read my goals for the coming year in an earlier post. I hope to share my journey toward accomplishing those goals with you this coming year.
Today I threw out my one thing, actually two things. These full journals. I don't go back and re-read what I've written so there's no need to save them. I write three pages almost every day as a part of my weight loss journey. This writing helps me to set my intentions for the day and work through any junk from the prior day. I found this technique in The Writing Diet by Julia Cameron.
After my treadmill time today I rewarded myself with some time spent on stitching on this piece. I am close to finishing this pinkeep and have yet to start the ornament.
| Country Sampler Silent Night Pinkeep and Ornament by Stacy Nash Primitives |
| This is a little better picture of the kit.
|
I'd also like to get the Christmas things put away tonight. Baby Girl said she would help with that. Once we get started it should only take about half an hour. We'll see.
Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment