Thursday, January 2, 2014

One Last Finish for 2013

I almost forgot to show a picture of my final finish for 2013.

This is Irish Blessing by Twisted Threads that I stitched for Baby Boy.  This is the piece I took to Just Cross Stitch in Lederach, PA for framing.  I am so pleased with the job that Carolyn did.  And amazed that I had a figure in my head for the framing and it was very close.  I was thinking $70 and it was $69.99.  Not bad!


In other news, I did make a little start on A Fine and Fancy Tulip Tray.  I got one of the pockets basted - after four tries.  I hope the other four go a little quicker.  I tried to take a picture but I used a light thread and my camera isn't picking up the basting.

It's snowy and cold here.  The perfect night to stitch on Hibernation Day by Heartstring Samplery. 

Here is where it stands tonight.  Maybe I can get an hour in before bed.  After I fold the laundry.


 I have almost completed page one.  That should be doable for tonight.

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful finish--you are getting lots accomplished!!! I love the hibernation sampler and have that on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete