Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sunny Saturday!

Hello, from sunny Pennsylvania.  This is the second day of sunshine here, so welcome any day but especially in winter. 

We survived the snow storm.  I did have a late start for work yesterday.  And I found that the roads while snow covered weren't too bad.

I realized yesterday that I haven't been updating on my declutter goal. Thursday I dropped off a bag of hats and gloves at the donation bin.  Yesterday  I finally got rid of the hot rollers I haven't used in years and one curling iron.  Today, so far it has been one jar of hair product that I won't use and a candle.

It's dark now.  We had a beautiful sunset!  And I think a bit of snow melt today.

Here are a couple of pictures taken from my kitchen door yesterday morning. 



At lunchtime yesterday I finished the stitching on Country Sampler Silent Night Pinkeep.


And I made a little tiny start on Silent Night Ornament.


Tonight I plan to work on Hibernation Day.  I found out last night that I had a mistake in one of the reindeer.  A little frogging ensued and I think I'm on the right track.

Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment