Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday

I missed posting yesterday.  I was a bit tired after work yesterday and didn't do much except veg out on the sofa.

Here are the calendar views from yesterday and today


Fun Every Day by Sam Sarah Designs
I did finish stitching August:  A Year in Chalk by Hands On Design on Sunday night.


And a bit of start on September: A Year in Chalk also by Hands On Design.  I had a little problem with this - I was off by one thread when I tried to finish the border.  I did find my goof after about an hour.  Probably the reason I didn't want to work on this much more last night.  Tonight I should be able to finish this off.


Keep on Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on getting the August piece finished! I think September was my least favorite to stitch. Hope you have smooth stitching with the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete