Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stitch from Stash 2014 - January Update

 So, this has been an interesting first month .  

Money Spent on Stash:  $0

I did receive two new pieces this month, both for clubs I subscribe to and both have been started.

I worked on the following projects this month:

Country Sampler Silent Night Pinkeep by Stacy Nash Primitives
Last Stitches :  1/3/14

Country Sampler Silent Night Ornament by Stacy Nash Primitives
Last Stitches:1/10/14



A little work on a pocket for A Fine and Fancy Tulip Tray by Patrick's Woods - pre-stitch for an April class

A Friend Loves - Prim Sisters by The Pinkeep started 1/10/14 and finished stitching on 1/17/14

A Colonial Candle Pocket by Plum Street Samplers part of a A Colonial Gathering Club for 2014 - stated on 1/17/14 and last stitches placed on 1/21/14  This is one of the new additions this month.
Continue working on Hibernation Day by Heartstring Samplery

Holiday Patchwork Bag by Threadwork Primitives a part of the Ladies Prim Society - first stitches placed on 1/21/14 and last stitches taken on 1/25/14

And another newbie Folk Bird Needlebook - part of Little Stitches Handwork Club by Notforgotten Farm - first stitches placed on 1/25/14.  The other new addition this month.



By my tally I'm in the running for this month's contest.  How did you do?

Stitch On!

4 comments:

  1. Wow--Syd--you've been a stitching machine this month!!!
    Great job on all! Nothing like a few weeks of cold and snow to get you in a hibernating/stitching mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Silent Night! Great stitching on everything and congrats for staying within your budget!

    I have posted my update too if you would like to take a peek.
    faithnchls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finishes--am hoping to keep up with one club--not sure I could manage three

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a lotta stitching from stash! Good job on spending $0.

    ReplyDelete