I've joined another SAL. This one is sponsored by Claudette called Turtle Trot 2014. I've had a hard time deciding which ten projects to include. After some deliberating this is what I've come up with:
| A Weary World Rejoices by Shakespeare's Peddler Started 2011 or 2012 |
| Hibernation Day by Heartstring Samplery Started 2013 |
| Schoolgirl Samplings by Blue Ribbon Designs Started 10/2011 |
| Song of the Seasons by Little House Needleworks Started June 25, 2013 |
| Bittersweet September by Blackbird Designs Started October 4, 2013 |
| Song of Spring by Blackbird Designs Started July 20, 2013 |
| By the Sea Needlekeep by Jeanette Douglas Designs Started September 19, 2013 |
| Summer at Hollyberry Farm by Stacy Nash Primitives Started August 25,2013 |
| Toy Chest Etui by Willing Hands Needlework Design Started June 2011 (I think) |
| Loose Feathers Summer, Autumn, Winter by Blackbird Designs Started 2011 |
I can't wait to see what the other participants have chosen. Of course, these won't be the only things I work on this year, but it will help me focus. And, if I don't finish these or make some progress it might be time for them to go. Because that says that I'm not that into these projects any more.
Have a great day!
That's a great set of projects for the Turtle Trot! Go Girl!
ReplyDeleteYou sure choose very pretty projects. Good luck with TT SAL!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stitching
ReplyDelete